Does your EAP work for you or are you frustrated by low employee engagement? We provide SMART EAP Solutions through technology that enhances workforce satisfaction, reduces workplace stress and improves operational performance. Each of our EAP solutions will integrate seamless with your current EAP.
- Pillar 1: Critical Information – What do you need to know?
- Pillar 2: Values – How do you view life?
- Pillar 3: Trusted Support System – Who will help me?
- Pillar 4: Roadmaps – What directions will you take when life events occur?
EAP Diagram Here
The Institute for Life Care™ is a full spectrum Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Supplement connecting an organization’s workforce to training, support and resources needed to overcome life events: Divorce, Caring for Aging Parents/ Grandparents, Planning a New Child, etc.
The i4LC Solution helps minimize disruptions at work and potential compliance risks.
Life Care is a Business Issue: Life events impact employees and businesses:
- Frequent Work Absences and lost time at work
- Unengaged, Distracted Workers with associated performance and safety issues
- Employee Turnover having to choose between family and work
- Additional business costs and Human Resources actions to help existing employees or hire and train replacement workers.
Put grayed out version of diagram with only Life Event Section Colored
Having connections at your fingertips builds confidence that you can meet life event challenges and with each success, you create peace of mind knowing you have the tools, guides and resources when needed.
What do I need? Where do I accumulate the information? What about information that changes frequently? Learn the secrets of what to collect; how to accumulate and share information with trusted support and family.
Learn secrets to understand: What is important to you? What do you value? What organizations do you support? The ethical question, ‘Even though I can, should I?’
TLearn the secrets of what ‘support’ professionals do; what legal terms mean; how to find or replace a ‘team’ member; and where your ‘team’ may need new members.
Learn secrets to build roadmaps for life events: Caregiving? Raising children? Health Care? Final Wishes?
Course SummaryOur one-day, six-hour workshop will provide knowledge, tools and guides to help your company and every one of your employees prepare for life. Learning points include how to plan for medical emergencies; how to build a ‘team’ of professional advisors; understanding lawyers; caring for family members and much more. This course has been specifically designed by our experts to meet the needs of both the employee and the business. Don’t let a life crisis be any more painful and disruptive than it is. Giving your employees tools to prepare for life is the right thing to do, and will deliver a return on investment in so many ways. Join us for a day that will help your employees plan and prepare, and help you insure the future of your company. Training is available to non-profit organizations. Interested non-profits should contact us.
What You Will Learn (Key Learning Points)
- Preparing for a Medical Emergency
- Preserving Family History
- Finding the Right Advisors
- Asset Management
- Charitable Giving
- Legal Concerns
- Healthcare Directives
- Final Arrangements
Why Live TrainingLive training is one of the most effective ways to aid your organization’s learning and development goals. We can bring this exceptionally helpful training wherever and whenever it’s convenient to you, so you can train everyone who needs it all at once! Imagine the extra benefits that come when everyone hears the same thing at the same time, and where your team’s learning points can be emphasized by our staff of specialists.
The Life Event Solution system is data-driven solution creating:
- Connections to existing life event challenges in the workforce through confidential surveys and metrics
- Connections to specific learning tools, resources and support to help minimize disruptions from life events
- Connections to trends and changes in the workforce through metrics monitoring life event challenges through Life Care System usage creating data for making business decisions...
Life Event Solution Delivery:
Whatever your employee need is, the Life Event Solution has a way to deliver:
- Lunch/Learn or Webinars
- Classroom or eLearning
- Online Support (resources, videos and more in our learning portal
- Data Analytics: connection to metrics that drive and improve business decisions
"I didn’t know how much I didn’t know… It seemed overwhelming but as I began the Life Care System, I learned so much about myself. Then I began to share the information with trusted support and family. My support team helped me make better decisions and reach goals that I never dreamed I could. My family learned what I wanted. They felt the relief and peace that I felt because ‘big decisions’ had been made by me and my family knows who can help when I need it. I am ready to live my life!" – Sharon from Ohio
“A Friend gave my husband and me the Life Care System as a gift when my husband was diagnosed with cancer and given six months to live. I was devastated. My husband and I worked through the ‘system’ over the next eight months. (I believe he was given the extra time to help me.) I received so much and can never repay my friend for the ‘gift’ of knowing… I will be okay.” – Virginia from Missouri
Select a tab below to find out more.